- The Kids Alley Learning Center (September- early June)
- Saturday Live (September- early June)
- Summer Camp (late June- July)
- Seasonal Annual Events
- Organizing our supplies and donations
- Assisting the administrative staff with office work
- Assisting the staff with bulk mailings (newsletters and invitations)
Join Us and Make a Difference in the Life of a Child
Thank You forall you do for us!
"You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you." John Bunyan
- We appreciate your efforts!
Individual Volunteer Qualifications
- Volunteers must be 14 years of age and older.
- Volunteers must complete a volunteer application.
- Adult volunteers MUST be able to pass a background check. Past background checks from reputable sources are accepted, however they must be current within the past three years.
- Volunteers must communicate with coordinators how often/ which dates they wish to volunteer. This ensures that all of our programs are properly staffed.
- If a group is volunteering at any of our programs, one or two members from the group should observe that program prior to the date that they are scheduled to volunteer. We’ve observed in the past that it’s helpful for groups, because they arrive with an idea of what to expect.
- Please talk to a member of the Kids Alley staff AT LEAST two months prior to the date that your group wishes to volunteer. This ensures that all of our programs are properly staffed.
Care About children and transform their lives with the gift of caring.Become a Volunteer
Contact us for more information.
Things Every Volunteer Should Know:
- Volunteer applications can be downloaded by clicking on the links on the right.
- There is always a five year age gap between the volunteer and the group that they are working with in our programs. For example, this means that a 14 year old volunteering at Saturday Live is only qualified to work with our 3-kindergarten group, and our elementary school kids.
- Please put away all electronics when you’re volunteering with Kids Alley. Obviously we understand if you’re waiting for an important text or call, but under normal circumstances it’s important that volunteers are focused on the kids or their task.
- Please do not take pictures at our programs. Kids Alley has staff members that will be happy to take your picture with a child if you ask. The picture will be posted on Kids Alley’s social media pages, and you can retrieve it/ share it from there.
- Exception: Groups that volunteer with Kids Alley may have one designated “photographer” to take pictures. We just ask that these pictures are used on official pages and not personal pages.
- Please commit to staying for the entirety of the program if it is possible. We understand that one one enjoys cleaning up, but if everyone helps with the set-up and clean-up process it goes so much faster!